L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert
Essentials & Accessories
Facial Skin Care
Furniture & Equipment
Hair Brushes & Combs
Hair Colour & Bleach
Hair Colour Accessories
Hair Removal & Waxing
Hair Scissors & Razors
Moustache & Beard
Hair Perm & Straightening
Aromatherapy & Spa
Eyelashes & Eyebrows
Acrylic Nail Systems
Gel Nail Supplies
Manicure & Pedicure
Nail Tools & Accessories
Application for dyeing and bleaching
Step: Mix No.1 Bond Maker with the hair color or bleach.
To use the WellaPlex for colouring and bleaching, first use the Bond Maker. Mix the Bond Maker with the hair colour or bleach in the specified amount. Now the colour is perfectly prepared for the hair. Apply the mixed product to the hair and distribute it evenly. Now the hair product must take effect. When the reaction time (as stated on the package) is reached, the Bond Maker is washed out together with the colour. Do not use shampoo for this. It is sufficient to rinse the hair only with water. Now dry the hair slightly with a towel. The next step is to treat the hair with the WellaPlex Bond Stabilizer. Apply the product evenly to the hair and let it work for 10 minutes. After the application time, the WellaPlex Bond Stabilizer is thoroughly rinsed out of the hair. Use shampoo for this.
Tip: Use Hair Stabilizer No.3 for regular care and strengthening.
Use for reconstruction and rebuilding
1. Shampoo the hair and dry it with the towel.
2. Mix No.1 Bond Make with water in the applicator bottle in a ratio of 1:6.
3. Apply the mixture to the hair and let it work in for 5 minutes. Do not rinse the mixture.
4. Then apply the Bond Stabilizer and let it work for 10 minutes
5. Apply the Bond Stabilizer and leave on for 10 minutes
6. Then rinse and shampoo the hair as usual and apply conditioner e.g. from Wella Fusion
BROMLEY BUSINESS PARK
+353 (0)1 276 4794 email@example.com
Copyright © 2023 SOLO SALON SUPPLIES. All Rights Reserved. JP Hair & Beauty Limited. Reg. No. 409095 VAT No: 6429095I
Web Design by Orcus. Powered by Myriad